Is teaching skiing something you love? Would you like to improve your skills? Learn more of the theory as well as the technique behind what you do on your skis.
Performance Training is designed for skiing enthusiasts of Intermediate to Expert level. If you want to develop your skiing skills and technique, our individualized training program will get you to your next goal.
Total of 4 2-Hour Sessions
Must have a minimum of CSIA Level 2
- Targeted Ski Teaching and Skiing Development based on current Canadian Ski Instructors’ Alliance (CSIA) Level 3 and 4 passing requirements
- Sessions 1 and 2 focus on skiing and teaching assessment outlining clear development goals and tactics for each participant
- Sessions 3 and 4 implement practical involvement establishing and measuring training efforts and key areas requiring focus
- Participants who have passed half of the course will have their sessions focused on the remaining portion
- All Programs require a minimum of 3 participants to run and will have a maximum of 5 per group.
Level 3 Training Program 1 – Dates TBD
Level 3 Training Program 2 – Dates TBD
- February 20th (Full Day Sessions)
- February 21st (Full Day Sessions)
For more information or to book, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-760-7716