Hit the slopes in a tube!
Ever flown down a snow-covered hill with the wind rushing through your hair and looked down to see an inflated tube? If not, you should try it. Whether you’ve never touched skis or a snowboard, or just want to try something different, snow tubing is a great way down the hill. Our snow tube park, the first in the Banff area, has a magic carpet and large sliding lanes to go down along with your group of friends or your family. It’s a unique way to enjoy the slopes, and another reason to call Norquay home this winter.
Our new tube park this year also has a small sliding area, and a kids play area. So there’s even more to do on the tubing hill for your little ones.
New to tubing? Check out the video!
Snow Tubing Rates
|Adult (18+)||Youth (13-17)||Child ** (4-12)||Senior (65+)|
5% GST extra
*Holiday rates apply to Dec 20th – Jan 4th
** Children must be 42″ tall and 4+ years to use the tube park
Please email email@example.com for group inquiries.
Hours Of Operation
The tube park is now closed for the season.
(Subject to change based on weather and snow conditions)
DAY time hours
Every day Mon-Sun 10:30am – 4pm
NIGHT time hours (January 2nd – March 30th)
Friday & Saturday 5pm – 9pm
Please note: When the Tubing Park is busy (generally during holidays and long weekends) sometimes there will be more people than tubes. In this case Norquay staff will ask you to rotate your tube. You will be asked to hand your tube up the line. By doing so you will always have a tube when you need it (to go up the lift and to slide) we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Tubing is a lot of fun, but there are a few things you have to remember:
- No entrance permitted to the park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All participants must follow attendants’ instructions. Failure to do so will result in removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- Children under 1.1 metres (42inches) in height are not permitted in the snow tube park.
- All minor age children are the responsibility of a parent or legal guardian at all times. Our staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s activity. All parents/participants must realize and accept that there is no guarantee of your personal safety.
- SKI BOOTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE WORN WHILE SNOW TUBING.
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of lift ticket without refund.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Please be aware of conditions before purchasing snow tubing tickets. No refunds will be given. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by Management is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Management is not responsible for personal injury, damage or wear to your clothing due to any cause whatsoever while you are engaged in snow tubing and/or activity associated with snow tubing.
For information on Group Rates (for 20 or more people), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org