Now Taking Bookings for 2018!
Remaining 2017 dates are now offered at a discounted rate.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 403-760-7703
Give your special day a lift.
Our 24,000 square foot lodge is the perfect venue for your upcoming nuptials. With a great, open room and stunning views of the mountain, it’s the perfect backdrop to the festivities on your special day.Testimonials
Thank you for considering Norquay as the site to host your special event. We are readily available to assist you with all aspects of your event, through to its successful conclusion.
Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies Norquay is ten minutes out of Banff and overlooks the small mountain town. With a beautiful timber frame lodge and large outdoor patios Norquay provides that unique mountain wedding experience.
Rooms, Capacities and Rates
Kika’s CafeCapacity: 120 Guests
Food & Beverage Minimum: $10,000
Lone PineCapacity: 220 Guests
Food & Beverage Minimum: $14,000
- If Food and Beverage Minimums are not met, you will be responsible for the remaining amount.
- The Food And Beverage Minimum is calculated before Tax and Service Charge
- Included with our rooms is full use of all owned furnishings, plate ware & silverware, portable dance floor, podium and use of the in-house sound system for background music.
Part of the uniqueness of having your wedding at Mt. Norquay is the majestic rocky mountain backdrop. Getting married outdoors within our natural landscape is both an inspiring and authenic Banff National Park experience.
There are two outdoor options for you to choose for your ceremony:
Cascade Lodge Patio
Simple and easy, just a stone’s throw from the lodge, this easily accessed outdoor option is both natural and refined surrounded by spectacular mountains and breathtaking views of Mt. Norquay.
Rental Fee: $1,500.00
Includes chairs, set up, a weather alternative inside the lodge, signing table and water station.
Lone Pine Lawn
Available July – Mid October
Exchange vows at the base of the Cascade Chair. The Lone Pine Lawn is just a 5 minute walk (or tiny drive) from the Cascade Lodge and offers a more intimate, down-to-earth atmosphere to your ceremony.
Rental Fee: $1,200.00
Includes set up, a weather alternative inside the lodge, signing table and water station.
Transportation options to and from the ceremony site are available.
Please note: Chairs not included. Chairs can be easily rented from Special Event Rentals in Banff.
Food and Beverage
All food and beverage prices are subject to a 18% Service Charge and Goods and Services Tax.
- Norquay will be the sole supplier of food and beverage items, with the exception of wedding cakes and other special items (must be approved by the F&B Manager).
- Norquay policy permits the service of alcoholic beverages from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- All prices are subject to change without notice, however, Norquay will guarantee prices sixty (60) days prior to the function date.
- Current catering menus can be viewed here. View Catering Menu
- Bar payment can be set up several different ways; Cash, Subsidized Cash or fully Hosted
Norquay has a fleet of three 24-passenger buses available. The round trip between Banff and Norquay is approximately 25 – 30 minutes, and the round trip can be done several times to transport your group as needed.
3 Hours Split* – $500
6 Hours Split* – $750
Additional Hours – $180
Set Up and Dismantle
Based on availability Norquay does allow access to the facility prior to the event for set up. All personal & décor items must be removed the day after your event.
Deposits & Final Payment
- To guarantee a booking we required a deposit of $2000.00. This deposit is non refundable and will be deducted from the final balance.
- 90% of total estimated cost of your event is required one month prior to the event date. This will be charged to the credit card on file if a payment is not received in advance. With in 30 days of your event, no refunds on deposits will be honored.
- The day following your event, the final invoice will be prepared and payment is required. You will be given the opportunity to view the final invoice and dispute any charges.
For More Information
Contact email@example.com | tel: 403-760-7703