Norquay Tube Park
We can’t wait to be tubing again! If weather conditions allow, the tube park will open on December 15th, 2023!
A good time is a sure thing on Alberta’s longest tube lanes!
Riding on an inflatable tube, race down Alberta’s longest tube lanes and our magic-carpet surface lift will conveniently carry you back to the top!
All ticket & pass purchases are subject to your acceptance of our “Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risk Notice”, which will affect your legal rights including the right to sue. Please read the notice below prior to your purchase and only proceed with your purchase if agree to the notice.
Please click to enlarge notice.
2023-2024 Tubing Ticket Prices
|Youth 13 – 17||$38.00|
|Child 4 – 12||$29.00|
Your `Need to Know` when Tubing this Winter
- The minimum age for tubing is 4 years, participants must also be at least 42 inches tall.
- Pre-purchasing tickets are advised as tubing sessions are limited in capacity.
- Morning Session – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Afternoon Session – 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Night Session – 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Fridays and Saturdays beginning December 29, 2023 and ends March 16th, 2024. Extra night sessions include December 26th – 28th, 2023 and February 18th &19th, 2024